At Mooroolbark Podiatry we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus situation and we are acting accordingly to the advice provided by the Department of Health and The Australian Podiatry Association.
Important things to note in this time:
* You MUST wear a face mask to your appointment
* Please maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING within the clinic
Please contact our staff to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell
As a health care provider, we are required to maintain an environment that is clean and free from bacteria and viruses. This is part of normal daily practice to prevent any harm to our patients or practitioners.
At the current time we are focused heavily on hygiene and have implemented these steps:
· All patient contact surfaces are cleaned in between patients with disinfectant
· Anti-microbial hand gel is provided to use on entry and exit of the treatment room
· Instruments in contact with patients are sterilised and/or single use
· Practitioners will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Our waiting room chairs and surfaces are regularly cleaned with disinfectant
· We are practicing social distancing. Please do not be offended when we keep our distance and do not shake your hand